Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Grants

Grant Program Overview: 

NEW THIS YEAR:  GeMS - Online Grants Management System

GeMS is our new online grants management system.  In order to apply for a community grant for the 2014-2015 grant cycle from the Siouxland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® you will need to submit the application through this online system.  GeMS will allow grant applicants to complete their applications, Affiliates to complete the review process, and grantees to submit progress and final reports online.

Through generous donations of Siouxland residents, we are able to fund education, outreach, screening and treatment programs in our 7 county service area.  Interested in applying for a 2014-2015 grant from the Siouxland Affiliate of Susan G Komen for the Cure? 

To apply for funding: click here.

Grant Cycle Timeline:

Grant Application due for 2014-2015 Grants------November 2013

Announcement of 2014-2015 Grants Awarded------March 2014

Award Start Date for 2014-2015------April 1, 2014

Part of every Susan G. Komen for the Cure Affiliate’s structure includes having a Grant Committee. Each year, applications will be accepted from organizations in the Siouxland area for funding for programs that focus on breast cancer education, treatment or screening programs. More specifically, the grants that the Komen Siouxland Affiliate will award will be for programs that address the gaps/unmet needs in Siouxland.   

Up to 75 percent of funds raised by Komen Siouxland remains in the community to fund local breast health education, breast cancer screening and treatment programs.  The remaining net income (a maximum of 25 percent) supports Susan G. Komen for the Cure national groundbreaking breast cancer research. Next to the U.S. government, Susan G. Komen for the Cure is the largest funder of breast cancer research in the world. 

Any not-for-profit organization that provides breast health and/or breast cancer education, screening, or treatment services may apply for a grant.  Contact info@komensiouxland.org or call 712 277-1553 for more information about our grant program.